Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clearing mass events

Started by Ghnat [2490315] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Ghnat [2490315]
So I put a fair amount of items in my bazaar and do a lot of trades so I find I get around 75-150 events per day. I might not need to but it prefer to have no old events so I can easily find new events of importance. Just wondering if we could have a clear all option or a clear page blah to blah. I mean it's so slow to single page clear I usually don't bother then end up with 100+ pages. Would also free up a ton of data I would imagine by clearing that many messages on anyone that wanted to