i could buy combat trousers for 561 points as soon as I got the points there were only 40 seconds remaining and it would not allow me
Mission points
Started by GoodFela [2487246] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
40 seconds remaining on what exactly?
Hi Stewie, the timer as the item was about to expire it was 561 mission points, also I sent 2 x gifts wrapped to duke and the mission still timed out as not complete, Kabuki Masks, Thanks for the reply
I'll see if Pavel is able to take a look. Not sure if we can do anything though if the item expired!
I afraid we can't do anything here, item expired by inner timer, most likely it was a sort of client issue. Also, if you have any kind of problem with mission (for example it wasn't completed after first attempt) - please report right away, don't wait until it will expire.
so the bugs will just stay in place when I sent the gifts twice mission was very active still and now even the free gift sent went missing but never mind hay just have to miss out again