Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Specific Chat Rooms

Started by LordVc [2388666] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
LordVc [2388666]
It is a nit picky for me. Could you like add an ability (Could be like job or education related) to players add or create personal chat rooms. Ex. Like 4 friends from different factions having a chat (Some kind of a meeting). Chatting with them individually is a pain even if there is Discord. (I'm a lazy person myself).

Think of a scenario like this,
  • A player wants to usurp his own faction (Think of it as an abusive faction who doesn't return money).So with this new mechanic as I am suggesting, he chooses his "Accomplices" in this chat room for his plan, without leaking a word in their faction chat room.
(I had to put up a cool ass scenario so you could at least think about my suggestion)

Another scenario would be,
  • Just the kind of people who wants to have a personal group chat by themselves only.
Just leaving a suggestion here.

-Nnahv
LordVc [2388666]
Reasons tend to change by every person. Personally, I have a very long password and I am lazy. Well, an additional mechanic like this will ease it out a bit. An improvement wont hurt wont it?