Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fixed

Started by Hwa [2466470] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Hwa [2466470]
I have run into an issue with the icons for subscription status. I tried reloading my icons as well, and the star has stayed gold. It seems that I am recognized as a donator instead of subscriber now. It is also a problem on android mobile and my faction mates have checked, it shows that I am a donator when viewing my profile as well. This happened before the charge would even go through to PayPal as well, as I had a few days left before I would have gotten charged. EDIT: It seems to be fixed now
[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Usually it is just caching issue, a simple icon refresh via preferences fixes it. :)

Closing the report.