Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Player Profiles

Started by Shandurai [25719] on in General Discussion.

61 replies · 2.17k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
62
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Coral [350465] ×2 Mauk [1494436] ×2 Nena [437292] ×1 MightyGoober [812478] ×1 Bones [917218] ×1 Red [1180625] ×1 Dexter [1381769] ×1 Cristen [1479036] ×1 Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1 Ahab [1735214] ×1 RGiskard [1953860] ×1 Insi [2034939] ×1

Shandurai [25719]
Since so many people are now stuck inside staring at their screens for hours and hours on end (ok, so nothing new?) I figured we could talk about the awesome things we see. I took a quick look around and didn't see a thread, although this one, with this awesome reply, were both really intriguing, and would often feature things players may highlight in their profiles.

So, who has a cool player profile, and why?

Personally, I find Mauk's profile very fascinating - and ribbons! I also love this profile, for the simplicity and the matchy matchy. The clean design on this profile makes me reeeaaallllllllly happy. So I'd like to see some other awesome profiles, and why you might like them.

Full disclosure: I am 100% looking to upgrade my profile and need ideas, because mine is one of the ones the sucks, and this needs to be remedied. So let's see some examples of awesome profiles, or even discussion on what could make one awesome!

Mentions: Insi [2034939] · Mauk [1494436] · MightyGoober [812478] · How well-rounded of a player are you?

Hornz [2220919]
I've always liked MightyGoober's. He'll have to think of something else for when dark mode gets here though. :D
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Mine. Always match with my honor bar.
But ofc I will like myown profile. If I don't like myown profile, then who else will lol
And yeah mauk is best.
The_Gorilla [2156388]
i like everyone saying they like their own profiles xD

well yea thats why you have made it that way..... and if you don't like your own, change it.

on that note, i like my own :-D
Shandurai [25719]
Haha, no surprise to see all the self love! I love bold colours, interesting events, accomplishments, faction pride. It's all nice to see. But I'm sure there are more really nice ones out there that I have't found.
Hornz [2220919]
I don't like my own. :/

I was waiting to change it until someone made a thread asking who's got the best looking profile so I could steal ideas...
Shandurai [25719]
Hilarious. Better wait til dark mode though. Would hate to go through all that effort only to have to fix it again after. xD