Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat header not updating

Started by neusis [2511058] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
neusis [2511058]
My faction chat header keeps displaying as green whenever I load a new page even though no new chats are there i.e. I have already seen the existing messages. It does turn to grey if I click on it and look but if I refresh the page, back to green header. Same issue on desktop and mobile on different browsers. Started happening maybe 1-2 days ago.

Thanks for your help!