I want to change my name, but an inactive owns it. How do I take that name, since it claims I can change my name but it'll cost more if the name already exists?
Name Change Question
Started by TrueDamageGG [2119044] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
If you want to take the name of an inactive player the requirements are as follows:
The user must be under level 50.
The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]
The user must not have federal jail set to 777.
The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.The cost in points to acquire an inactive player's name is 200 + (50 x their level). [I.e. Between 250 and 2,700 points]
from wiki
The user must be under level 50.
The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]
The user must not have federal jail set to 777.
The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.The cost in points to acquire an inactive player's name is 200 + (50 x their level). [I.e. Between 250 and 2,700 points]
from wiki
Mentions: Name Change Issue
Damn, that's alot! Why's it so high? For a 15th level, meeting all those requirements, except 777 (Because that's sadly for people who passed on.) That's a total of 950 points!! f**k!
Yes, a name is a valuable asset. It's the carrier of a persons reputation in this game. It's good that claiming names is so restrictive, else we'd be seeing a lot of identity confusion going on. Scammers would have a field day.