Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HitmenRPG

Started by Bev1don [2033021] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Bev1don [2033021]
Hey all,

So i used to play this game called HitmenRPG (Circa 2008 - 2010). It was a small browser based game which was designed by a Uni student (I think!)

I just wondered if anyone else used to play it or even remember it?
Sethimothy [2197917]
I vaguely remember it. It's been defunct for some time, I believe. The old URL was on divinelunacy.com? Always been interested in games like that, but no idea how to create them.
Bev1don [2033021]
FINALLY!! Someone who has some kind of memory of it!

Yeah, it was transferred to divinelunacy.com. I remember being in awe of it and emailing the creator, asking how he made the game.

I would LOVE to bring it back or recreate it!!

It would be good to track down the guy who did create it too!