Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NEED A JOB?

Started by Shippoe_Crazzy [114544] on in Company Recruitment.

15 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Shippoe_Crazzy [114544] ×1

Shippoe_Crazzy [114544]
hi I am currently working as a recruiter working with several companies.
send me a message with what your looking for. money perks or you are not sure. message me and I can help you.
let me know what your stats are how active you are if you use drugs etc and what your looking for and I will find a good fit for you.
thank you :)
TornKleptomancy [2526346]
  • Manual labor: 15
  • Intelligence: 0
  • Endurance: 30
  • Preference: Beggars can't be choosers, but I would like any company that can provide a decent daily salary and can provide free. or rotational trains.
I'm a new player and am very active, looking for a company that can help me grow and get stronger. I want to stay with a company for a long time, so if you have an offer feel free to give me a chat or a mail :) Thanks!~ <3

(P.S. I won't be using drugs to increase my effectiveness since I won't be doing happy jumps)