Hello Torn community,
Last year, I created an add-on called API Connector for Sheets that pulls data from any API to Google Sheets. When I was checking the logs, I was surprised to find a huge amount of requests to the Torn API, which I wasn't familiar with. I investigated and found this awesome game, and recently created a step-by-step tutorial showing how to use API Connector to pull in Torn data from the API:
https://mixedanalytics.com/knowledge-base/import-torn-api-data-to-google-sheets/
The tutorial is suitable for total beginners as it walks through how to get your API key, create an API request URL, and pull data from Torn into Google Sheets.
If there are any questions or requests for information on working with specific elements of the Torn API, just let me know and I'll add it to the article.
Cheers,
Ana
Creator, API Connector
Last year, I created an add-on called API Connector for Sheets that pulls data from any API to Google Sheets. When I was checking the logs, I was surprised to find a huge amount of requests to the Torn API, which I wasn't familiar with. I investigated and found this awesome game, and recently created a step-by-step tutorial showing how to use API Connector to pull in Torn data from the API:
https://mixedanalytics.com/knowledge-base/import-torn-api-data-to-google-sheets/
The tutorial is suitable for total beginners as it walks through how to get your API key, create an API request URL, and pull data from Torn into Google Sheets.
If there are any questions or requests for information on working with specific elements of the Torn API, just let me know and I'll add it to the article.
Cheers,
Ana
Creator, API Connector