Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Banking Helper Script

Started by UppercaseSalmon [2488553] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 306 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
UppercaseSalmon [2488553]
My keyboard is often covered up at least partially by paperwork during the day, even when I'm at my computer most of the time, which sadly makes it a bit hard to send people money from the faction bank since you have to type in their name. So I wrote a little script to help out with that, it creates a button next to each person's name which fills in their name in the field when clicked. Obviously, warranty stops at the door, but it seems to do the job for me so far: https://pastebin.com/2KVBmucU

You still have to fill in the value for obvious reasons, but at least it means you can cover up 75% of your keyboard without having to worry about not being able to bank. Hope it helps the 5 people who have identical problems.
UppercaseSalmon [2488553]
That's not particularly new to me. The key bit there is that I tried a few and they didn't work (in a way I liked) or came with other features which annoyed me somewhat, so I quickly rolled my own.