I quitted from medical to join a company. would I lost all my medical points?
job points
Started by MinBoeA [1301378] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
No you would keep them. They get saved for use in the future if you ever go back to Medical.
Does this apply for companies too?
Companies, no. Just the regular jobs. If you're gonna leave a company, spend your JP's first.
thank you so much. I was kicked out from my company and lost my job points. Then I got worried about my medical points.
Really? According to TornStats, the job points for companies and regular jobs get saved. Am I misunderstanding this?
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
If you leave a company your job points do get saved. You'll be able to use them once you rejoin a company of the same type. You won't be able to save job points from a candle shop and then spend those points in an adult novelties company for example.
My mistake then, I was told that by someone, never followed up to check.
In EVERY job you have, points earned are never lost until you spend them.