[image: i.imgur.com]When I open up my Bazaar, the screen is completely blank. This occurred suddenly both on my pc and my android app. Restarting did not fix it.
Bazaar Screen completely blank
Started by Asharuiya [2209716] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Resolved.
I'm having the same issue I tried different browser I never used with torn didn't work, signed out signed back still happening,
Is this still an issue for you?
resolved
Closing the report. Thanks!