Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

404 while querying APIS

Started by Dziunglius [2199880] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Dziunglius [2199880]
Getting 404 once in a while while accessing company/user data. The error seems rare, but I can reproduce it by refreshing a chrome tab with the same URL around a few hundred times. This seems to have started happening around 2020/04/07 21:50:42(GMT+3). I'm encountering this issue regularly if running a script.

Just to expand - a simple script querying the same users/companies info will fail with 404 once in a while.

Can not confirm if it's only company/user data as I'm only querying these two.