Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How random are the egg spawns really?

Started by LordEnygma [2519874] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 205 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
LordEnygma [2519874]
Through the first five days i have found 4 between 8am and 9am, 2 between 2pm and 2:30pm and 3 while eating dinner around 5:30pm, yet not a single one between 6pm and 8am (a 14 hour span). seems strange that they are only appearing for me at 3 times of the day (usually with minimal searching - less than 10 minutes) yet each night i have spent more time (3-5 hours per) looking to see if i can break this pattern?
4Am [2318684]
I do not know personally i don’t think anyone actually knows how the spawns work I’ve only found 2 and that was the first day. I have yet to find one while everyone else is finding 6+
bubbl3s [2427358]
There's really no pattern. It just appears randomly. I've found 2 eggs in a span of 2 hours, then sometimes after that I won't find any more.