Cheese, who doesn't love it. Yes, it can be stinky and sometimes blue, but the taste you get in your mouth is sensational. So fellow players, I suggest that cheese should be added to the game. It can increase your happiness and there can be different types of cheese that give different happiness and then people can become torn cheese collector's... Thats my ambition in life, and I think it's secretly everyone's!
But to all the lactose intolerant people out there, don't worry I have thought about you too. What if you could overdose on cheese if you have it too many times in a row! This will mean only so much cheese can be eaten before your health decreases.
I am a massive fan of cheese and think that the beautiful yellow food should be on this game :) if you like this idea upvote and comment on any other ideas we can use cheese for
**EDIT**
From the comments instead of it being overdosing it could simply be that if you eat too much your health starts to reduce and you can end up in hospital if you eat too much :)