Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Items from inventory

Started by Vanta_Black [2044869] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Vanta_Black [2044869]
I had 2 Cesiums in my inventory that have gone missing. It's not an item that I keep an eye on since I'm really not going to use it any time soon.

I believe that it went missing over a month ago, because I put a bunch of rare and expensive items in my display in an attempt to earn the Collector honor bar. If I had it last month I think I would have put that in there.

I got the honor bar today and was returning a few items that I borrowed to beef up my display case. This is when I thought about the Cesium and noticed that they were missing.

I found my first cesium on my doorstep a couple of years ago, and I found the other in the city last year.