I noticed this in the Item Market as a searchable item. But haven't actually seen any. Is this item implemented? Can I get one anyway? I want to look like the Dude when I'm attacking people.
Bathrobe
Started by Russtino [2179026] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Doesn't look like it's been added as an obtainable item yet; There's a buncha the new clothes & things I am excited for :D. You can see them if you go to the end / final listing here: https://www.tornstats.com/items.php
New information has come to light....
hmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmm
Straight jacket suits you best
Ah, must be part of the new clothing items in Torn, since quarantine hit. Pajamas would also be great.
We should also have a sofa item. When the sofa is equipped, you can do absolutely nothing, but energy regens 5% faster.
We should also have a sofa item. When the sofa is equipped, you can do absolutely nothing, but energy regens 5% faster.
Start stockpiling bricks to make yourself that custom castle you've always wanted!