What's your favourite race and class in WoW and why?
WoW
Started by Miss_Livvy [2069909] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
You are 15 years late to the party.
But while i still played was the paladin simply because i dont like ppl and with a pala you could do prety much all world group quests alone.
My pala was also named slowkiller for a reason though.
But while i still played was the paladin simply because i dont like ppl and with a pala you could do prety much all world group quests alone.
My pala was also named slowkiller for a reason though.
Yeah I got into WoW like 2 months ago so I know I'm late lol
It's very addictive
It's very addictive
I quit a few months before classic, got back to classic and quit again.
I really can't stand it at this point, but did play it for 14 years.
I've hear rumors of WoW going to consoles recently, might give it a new life i guess, but would also mean dumbing it down even more.
I really can't stand it at this point, but did play it for 14 years.
I've hear rumors of WoW going to consoles recently, might give it a new life i guess, but would also mean dumbing it down even more.
I started playing wow in mists, and have played ever since. I main a shadow priest and a mw monk. Still love the game.
Go gnome or go home...
Or now mechagnome for those that put the effort in...
Or now mechagnome for those that put the effort in...
Blood Elf/Holy Priest
Next expansion I will go back to Discipline. FTH!
Next expansion I will go back to Discipline. FTH!