Anyone get into the closed beta yet? I finally got whitelisted tonight and played 4 or 5 games. Being a former csgo player, I really enjoy the game.
I never played overwatch so the abilities are hard for me to get used to. But the game feels good. I reccomend to watch some streams and try to get into the beta and try it out.
I heard those beta accesses were being sold for over $200 not long ago.
Dunno if still are.
As for the game itself, not the kind of stuff that i'm interested in, so a hard pass for me. But it does seem decent from the little i've seen, if you like the genre.
Yeah they are being sold, but the company also is banning those accounts. $200 is pricey for a potential ban.
That's an issue for the ones buying not the ones selling. xD
I had it on day one, did a few livestreams. Fair bit of lag despite the advertised claims.
First impressions.
Quite a huge adjustment from CSGO to Valorant due to the special powers all being unique.
Stand out things is the red fireball flashbang character self flashing teammates pretty much constantly bit annoying.
Kids whose balls haven't dropped have mad skills and exceptional K/D/A's, and i'm old and terrible at it lol.
Nice that shotguns aren't basically a melee weapon in this game.
Yeah, the abilities are hard for me to get used to. I personally did not have a problem with lag at all. Was consistently at 40 to 60 ping.