Yet other people who are more supported by staff and others don't pay the price?
attacking
Started by chuckyvoorhes [2346836] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah, that's how this game works.
i know that
The staff can't do anything if there is nothing happening that is against Torn rules. You can't put people in fed for playing the game lol
why they're breaking the rules as evident up their/-\
If that is what you are talking about as far as breaking rules, then you don't understand the concept of the meanings or the game.
Yo it's intended to annoy you and players can,will and should Perma-Hosp/mug/ bounty even if they have no reason to and why cause U R n00b that's why.
I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself and your troubles are soon forgotten. I sure hope you stay a while for our amusement.
No one's troubles truly leave their minds not until after they leave this life.
Quit posting in my forum!I stopped posting in yours and even then I didn't troll like you or your multis who feed the dark thoughts in my head
Hmm, gain 65,000 in a stat or hospitalize for 8 hours?