Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Avoidant & the current times

Started by h4xnoodle [2315090] on in Food & Cooking.

1 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
h4xnoodle [2315090]
I'm loving isolation. It's finally the greatest excuse to hanging out.

A few people I know, whom I semi-enjoy/tolerate the hangs with, are very offended I will not make exceptions. Fo real?

Are you [not so] secretly enjoying The Current Times (re virus tings)
dreamontoya [2141841]
I'm an introvert. At school I never had time to myself, but now that I'm back home, quarantine finally let me recharge my batteries.

I was in a long-distance relationship (we went to different out-of-state colleges), but now that we're both back home and less than 30 minutes away from each other, I blamed me not wanting to see him on covid, when in reality, I just don't feel like being bothered right now.
Pressure on me to go see him and his family had been building up more, since business in Texas are opening too.

Long story short, I enjoy my time so much that I broke up with him.