Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lower drop rates?

Started by MeganMarieJones [2443137] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
MeganMarieJones [2443137]
Do egg drop rates go down either...

1. as you start to get more in your inventory, or...

2. as the event goes on?

I noticed that I got my most eggs on the very first day, and my egg drops have been going down since then. I got three on the first day, then two, then one or two... Yesterday, I don't think I got any, and today's starting to look that way. Am I just having bad luck these past couple of days?
R2D2Lady [2488594]
I had the same. 2 the first day, 2 the second day. Then nothing until yesterday I found 1. I think it is just random. If I don’t find the set before it’s over I’m just gonna sell.
LordEnygma [2519874]
i had a similar effect, 3,2,2,1,1,2,1
also 11 eggs found between 8am and 6pm with minimal searching, 1 egg found between 6pm and 8am with extensive hunting.
Connifer [2486462]
I am experiencing the same thing.
It might just be bad luck but this event for me atleast is slowly turning from fun to frustration.
Blaizer [2431225]
I thought that the game glitched for me after the first day and wasn't spawning eggs for me anymore. Had 4 on the first day, then nothing for 4 days straight... Then I got my fifth and sixth today so my faith in the code has returned!

Some answers I've found are things such as they can appear anywhere, including on the menus etc. I've still yet to have one be in a smaller window within a menu though. They have appeared while I was watching but mostly they are there when I load it. Any other discoveries?