You should be able to find out what weapons someone has when you spy
Spying
Started by chuckyvoorhes [2346836] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
What would the benefits be for knowing the weapons/armour?
narrowing down lists of suspect trolls perma hosping people
The only time weapons really matter is if someone is very close to the same stats as you. Otherwise, If I was hosping you, I can just punch or kick you and you would die.
Well they still use a Dual Berretas 92G and overkill,I want revenge