Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who decides!?

Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 339 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

-LuciousLyon- [2031886]
Since I have begun this perilous journey through TORN, there have been multiple forums I posted to and have had My posts graved. Who makes the decision, and if the person making the decision only does it for personal reasons, not because it meets any requirements for graving, would they face punishment like being stripped of their authority? I’m sure I’m not the only one that feels this way.
ZOMG [2198490]
If that's a real question - moderators.

If you're just crying because your begging thread got graved - lmao.
Robbo [1826175]
Well firstly individual posts don't get graved, I'm not sure if you mean threads you created or just posted in, good job using double negatives it really makes it easy to understand, maybe that's why.

threads can be graved as per the op's request at any time, or staff can grave threads for various social guidelines being broken.

without providing examples it's literally impossible to pass judgement.
-LuciousLyon- [2031886]
I’m not talking about just that thread, multiple post that I have made have been graved. Most of the time it’s simply because someone was salty and didn’t like what I posted regardless of what it was about
Jonicorn [2173172]
The most common reason for a thread to be moved to the graveyard (other than at OPs request) is because of lack of content/discussion or a duplicate topic.
If a topic of discussion is currently active within the forum already, it makes no sense to start it all over again with a new thread. Or often, you might see threads which ask no question or offer no discussion at all and perhaps just a statement which of course, is not what the forum is for and would be better suited in private chat or profile signatures providing social guidelines haven't been breached.
Having said that, everyone is entitled to report something if they feel it has not been dealt with suitably but the staff member who moves them to the graveyard will always give a reason for doing so upon moving it.
Hope this explains it :)