Tired of all the Speedway skill point grind?
Tired of being dominated by Cossie in Mudpit?
Or perhaps you have come to the realization that you didn't set up your car to compete against those Veyron or R8 speed demons, but you still want that damn [image: awardimages.torn.com]
Well then, why not come join me in "Grade A Sewage" race and let's grind out those 250 wins.
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the P.I. rents, not the bazaar, not my faction and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free." - Some wise guy in Torn.
Tired of being dominated by Cossie in Mudpit?
Or perhaps you have come to the realization that you didn't set up your car to compete against those Veyron or R8 speed demons, but you still want that damn [image: awardimages.torn.com]
Well then, why not come join me in "Grade A Sewage" race and let's grind out those 250 wins.
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the P.I. rents, not the bazaar, not my faction and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free." - Some wise guy in Torn.