Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Search suspended

Started by GASentinel [2426294] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
GASentinel [2426294]
~ Level : 27
~ Activity : I am very active and log in multiple times per day. I’d guess I’m online approximately 5-6 hrs a day

• Strength 50,016
• Defense 65,436
• Speed 65,454
• Dexterity 200,055

~ I am self-reliant. I own my maxed out private island (5025 happiness) I do participate in chains and wars.

Seeking a faction with all of these benefits below (in no particular order) or as close as possible. How can I help your faction attain its goals? PM me with offers. Thanks.

EXCURSION
• Travel Items +10

VORACITY
• Booster cool down +24 hour

SUPPRESSION
• Dexterity +20% passive

CRIMINALITY
• Nerve +40

STEADFAST
• Speed +15% gym gain
• Strength +15% gym gain
• Defense +15% gym gain
• Dexterity +15% gym gain