Who's down? What is the record? 5b ? 10b?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
not even close. Biggest i've seen was a screenshot of a game totaling 150b (75b buy-in)
I think at least one of the players was Hildegarde ? Not sure though
I think at least one of the players was Hildegarde ? Not sure though
Even I've played 5b games.
Dems small apples.
Dems small apples.
You should ask ItsZahid about the size of RR games he played to launder his cheaty monies... oh wait
Still a few others you could ask though, but hurry before Bogie catches them!
Still a few others you could ask though, but hurry before Bogie catches them!