Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't login when using opera

Started by jeff_steveng [2051760] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
jeff_steveng [2051760]
I used to use opera to play TORN. However, when I tried to login hours ago, every time I just got the "you are no longer logged in" page, which looks like this↓.
[image: i.loli.net]
I checked my password and it was right. If I entered the wrong one,the system would just tell me to try again instead of jumping to the "no longer logged in" page.
By now, I only have met this problem on opera, other browsers and me cellphone still works well with TORN.I cleared all my cookies and cache in opera but the problem remains.
Anyone ever had the same problem when using a specific brownser?
SkllSession [2375893]
i have no idea why, as most websites are fully functional. Even Internet Explorer has a fully functional Torn.

[image: snipboard.io]


It might be your browser, and not Torn, though I may be wrong...


I checked this with up to date Firefox, Chrome, And Microsoft Edge as well just to make sure that All of them work. They do.
Gan [550555]
I had a similar problem for another site and fixed it by clearing my cookies and cache. Doesn't hurt to try.