Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma total incorrect

Started by jjayybrams [2493060] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
jjayybrams [2493060]
On the main page, it says I have 5 total karma when it should be 7. I've only had two posts with any votes so it's not like I'm missing something.


[image: i.imgur.com]
Shows 5

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Bottom 3 on the last image are the top 3 in the first image, so total is 7 likes.



[image: i.imgur.com]
shows 6 up 0 down here

[image: i.imgur.com]

Likes haven't loaded in here yet although it still added the like to the total as the first image was 4 before I got the like on this post.
flufffy [494285]
Have you taken into account that posts need to be like 30 characters before they will count towards your karma? Like if you post a single word or image then it probably won’t count.
Stewie [1494547]
There are certain reasons for why Karma doesn't get added, for example post not being long enough, in company / faction forums, or certain threads (I.e. flower threads)

What your Karma is will definitely be correct.

Thanks.