when is it worth getting a boost from a logistic company?
Logistic boost
Started by Peanutdaking [2159586] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
i just got my first one.
I dont think its worth 30m. 30 mill is a joke imo.
Someone is selling 4 for 25mill.
productivity was definatly boosted for 3 of the 7 days, but they were nothing impressive.
I run a 9* sweet shop
I dont think its worth 30m. 30 mill is a joke imo.
Someone is selling 4 for 25mill.
productivity was definatly boosted for 3 of the 7 days, but they were nothing impressive.
I run a 9* sweet shop