Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Header bar bug?

Started by MeganMarieJones [2443137] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
MeganMarieJones [2443137]
I'm not sure if this even counts as a bug, but I've noticed when I'm traveling that links in the header bar sometimes change, depending on where I'm going. For instance, if I'm in Torn, or heading back from someplace else, I have five links.

Help - Forums - Discord - Staff - Credits

[image: i.imgur.com]

However, if I'm heading to Canada, I have six links.

Help - Rules - Forums - Discord - Staff - Credits

[image: i.imgur.com]

I took pictures to demonstrate this, but I didn't realize that I needed to upload them somewhere else and link them. I may check to see if I can remember the password to my Photobucket account, later.