When I try to log in to Torn, it just hangs and nothing happens, it doesn't open up, until I click the register link or torn logo then it will open home page. I only notice it on PC.
Log in Bug
Started by AuSSieBeL [277780] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Can you try clearing your browser's cache to see if the issue is still reproducible afterwards?
Ctrl + Shift + Del to clear cache, for reference.
Ctrl + Shift + Del to clear cache, for reference.
Yeah thanks Stewie, I did that after I posted here, and I had no problems today, so hopefully that has fixed it.
Let us know if there's any continued problems (New report), thanks.