Just wondering when you send this to someone in jail can they actually use it to get out?
Special Fruitcake
Started by milkrunner [160743] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
No, they don’t receive an actual event for it.(as far as I’m aware that is!)
well damn that kinda sucks
LOL
Tried this with a friend who happened to be in jail and online a few days ago. They did not receive the fruitcake or an alert when I sent it.
No, but twice I've had noobs send me regular fruitcakes when I was in jail because they hadn't read the mission properly.