Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar buying update problem.

Started by MrBabo [1989925] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
MrBabo [1989925]
[image: media.giphy.com]


As you can see above I am buying Bunch of flowers 10 in stock. I click on the image of Bunch of flowers to see some info then enter 5 quantity then I click buy. Then I click the second x marker and as you can see it shows 10 in stock not updated. Then only if I refresh the page it shows 5 in stock. But if I had clicked on the first x marker it will update correctly.

I'm using android app, I have tried it on the mobile google browser same problem.

Device: OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000; Android 10;