Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter egg hunt

Started by Ghnat [2490315] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Ghnat [2490315] ×1

Ghnat [2490315]
I have a crazy Idea rob_snow has duped us. When I read newsletter and saw he was top egg collector I started checking his profile daily to see his progress and it has a picture of a Easter egg. I stopped getting eggs for 3 days..... i stopped going to his profile and I started getting eggs again. Might be pure co incidence or he might be a genius

Mentions: Ghnat [2490315]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Visiting a certain player profile shouldn't be affecting your egg spawns. It is just a co-incidence. :)

Good luck with the egg hunt..!!