I'm so bored that there nothing to do now since my last assessment finished today. Moreover, it's quite hard to play games since I'm using mobile network to play, read and argue. I guess this is like the end of my country cuz the alot of citizens didn't even listen to government. They probably thinks the government will continue help them by giving some money and such while the students makes it as holidays. Then, they will blame government because doesn't know how to handle. There are even spoiled brats stand for those who stuck in dorm and tweeted everone in dorm will go into depression because they can't go home. It's make me realized how weak citizens in my country. In the facebook, there have certain citizens from other country very proud that the people got virus in there are higher than my country. I guess they are very bored.
Stuck In Dorm
Started by Suria [2255504] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
study you area of education. enhance your experience, and who gives a f**k what the drones are doing.
another libtard smh
I'm too lazy. It's must be nice to be a person who can focus on study~ I didn't talk about drones tho. It's so hard to understand the humour of players here.
Uh.. Okay..? I just google the meaning of it. It means I'm on govern side? Well, I don't know if I'm really on government side or citizen side but currently I'm on government side due to citizens didn't listen to government and play around while spread the virus and in the end they blamed on other people. If they still continue to be stubborn, the economy in my country will fall. I know their behaviour very much.
fake news
It's a matter of effort, not luck. You can choose to work harder and learn to focus on your studies (or anything else you need to focus on). It's a skill, and it gets better with practice, like every other skill. Or you can choose to keep being lazy and do nothing about it, in which case stop whining about it because this is entirely your choice. No-one else can do it for you if you can't be bothered to do it yourself.
I can play the part of the introvert or life of the party. I have never had an issue with isolation, so this stint has not really affected me. My day to day has not changed much. My job is one of those "essential" positions. I see how this affects my kids though. They miss school and their friends. Isolation can be hard for some people. Humans are social creatures.
What are you studying? Would be interesting if you were a sociology major. Your dorms would make for an interesting paper.
By the way, ignore joei. He is a troll and seems to be going for the all time high post record while maintaining zero karma.
What are you studying? Would be interesting if you were a sociology major. Your dorms would make for an interesting paper.
By the way, ignore joei. He is a troll and seems to be going for the all time high post record while maintaining zero karma.
Oh? I'm whining huh...I merely complimented you It is a matter of effort, not luck. I never said it's about luck..??
That's nice.. I quite timid whether in real life ir in game even with my own parents. I don't dare to ask them for money even though it's my study loans. Weirdly enough, I quite brave to talk to people sometimes. For example, right now. I can reply your post and such but I actually don't dare to talk to you at the same time. Maybe I brave when it's about serious topic...? Idk.
I took accounting course
I took accounting course
Well, good luck in your courses!
drones refers to the myriad of humans that are mindless, meaningless, but nonetheless are there.
Ohh. So everyone is drones?
You didn't mention which country you are in. Some are doing better in response to the pandemic than others.
the us is doing the best job #MERICA
I thought you lived in Micropenis?
i am a patriot of micronesia still though but i am a patriot of the US for their help in my country
Ah, so you've got both Micropenis and Vagmerica. A hermaphrotroll. That explains a lot.
Observed for the first time in the wild, the hermaphrotroll must seek out others of its kind to circle jerk into the ether and take in and pass the soggy biscuit in order to produce the next generation.....
Sounds like a quote from the Torn Staff Training Guide.
From what I gather, they must die after mating similar to salmon, as once they get laid they are never heard from again.
From what I gather, they must die after mating similar to salmon, as once they get laid they are never heard from again.