I don't truly know if this is a bug or just my phone reacting weirdly but sometimes when I click onto torn it logs me out ( I play with auto sign cause I'm the only one who uses my device ) and then it gives me the option to relogin it then loads and gives me an error I don't have a screenshot but I will next time it happens. If I try relogin it keeps doing it do I have to close my app and restart it. Thanks in advance -freddyazm8 :)
Torn app login bug
Started by Enverion [2317337] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Do you get any specific errors, or does it just say you have been logged out?
It does give a certain error when I try log back in but I haven't gotten it against once reporting it to screenshot
Please file a new report if the issue happens again, a screenshot will really help. :)