So at the moment I'm trying to work from home at the kitchen table, whilst 5 kids bounce off the walls and argue their way around the house around me. The youngest is only 2 and has made herself very well known on a lot of my phone calls of late. Pretty stressful to say the least, but obviously there's a lot of people in far worse circumstances than me.
What's keeping me and the wife half sane (I'd never describe either of us as 100% sane, we've got 5 kids!) at the mo are our daily walks or runs, either together with some of the kids or on our own. Putting our headphones in and just heading out the door to clear our heads for 40mins or so. I've signed up for 1 of these virtual run things as a way of keeping myself motivated.
If you feel you need that extra motivation, try 1! The link below gives you 10% off.
https://www.theconqueror.events/r/JT7251
Stay safe everyone!
#stayhome #protectthenhs #savelives
(Yes, I know hashtags don't actually work on here)
What's keeping me and the wife half sane (I'd never describe either of us as 100% sane, we've got 5 kids!) at the mo are our daily walks or runs, either together with some of the kids or on our own. Putting our headphones in and just heading out the door to clear our heads for 40mins or so. I've signed up for 1 of these virtual run things as a way of keeping myself motivated.
If you feel you need that extra motivation, try 1! The link below gives you 10% off.
https://www.theconqueror.events/r/JT7251
Stay safe everyone!
#stayhome #protectthenhs #savelives
(Yes, I know hashtags don't actually work on here)