Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

egg lost on refresh screen

Started by karma4u [2502333] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
karma4u [2502333]
I was in the hospital screen checking to see how long I had left and it literally was seconds. and DoctorN said there was an egg on the page.

But automatically when the hospital visit ended the screen refreshed and I lost the chance to get the egg.

can this be given back to me?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Unfortunately, that's just ill timing, the DoctorN probably ate up a few seconds in notifying you too. We cannot do anything in this case. :(