should i sell medical supply packs
Supply packs
Started by 110110110 [2535766] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Yes, you can sold the items you got from it for roughly the same amount of money
waiting to find out what is in the Gentleman Cache, 2 in Circulation
Gentleman Cache [1057] | Supply Pack |
Moved to Q&A
Personally, especially when starting the game, I'd always sell the unopened pack on the market (preferably through your own bazaar). This way you have a certain amount of money. For instance: drug packs. These can yield 10 xanax or 10 vicodin and the unopened pack sells for around 4.3m. The 10 xanax would be great and make a nice profit (10 x 830k-ish). Whilst the vicodin would be quite a loss (10 x 3.7k-ish).
Same goes for energy drink packs.
Same goes for energy drink packs.
Ive opened both medical and grenade boxes
Lost big time
I will sell them from now on
Lost big time
I will sell them from now on
I usually open medical supply packs, to keep up my personal stock of first aid kits and small first aid kits. Selling might be more profitable, but it's convenient. I only have to shop for blood bags. Drug packs I sell, I'd rather not risk getting the Vicodin
Depends. I open if I buy them for 835k or less. Nice money. If not, I sell as packs.
i open all the supply pack that i use, and sell the stuff that i dont use (edvd) or just lazy enough (set plushie or flower)
No, definitely OPEN medical supply boxes. There are 3 options for what you will get, and they are each worth about $1million. BUT, people who want morphine want morphine. People who want small med kits want small med kits.
I did the math one day for all 3 options and they ALL paid just a little bit more than the unopened supply box.
For new players, another advantage to opening them is that you can sell smaller dollar values of them at a time. This reduces your likelihood of being buy mugged.
People who think you shouldn't open them are transposing the logic behind not opening drug packs. With Xanax/Vicodin it is a huge difference in value. People making the irrational choice to gamble drive the price of drug packs over the justified value.
TLDR:
Sell drug packs unopened but always open medical supply boxes and sell the pieces.
I did the math one day for all 3 options and they ALL paid just a little bit more than the unopened supply box.
For new players, another advantage to opening them is that you can sell smaller dollar values of them at a time. This reduces your likelihood of being buy mugged.
People who think you shouldn't open them are transposing the logic behind not opening drug packs. With Xanax/Vicodin it is a huge difference in value. People making the irrational choice to gamble drive the price of drug packs over the justified value.
TLDR:
Sell drug packs unopened but always open medical supply boxes and sell the pieces.
Medical supply packs grant you 50 sfaks, 30 faks, or 20 morphine.. which sell for roughly 1.1m, 780k, and 800k respectively.
So no. They are not all worth over 1m.
Statsticly you will make more from opening them and selling items with current market prices. But prices change all the time.
So no. They are not all worth over 1m.
Statsticly you will make more from opening them and selling items with current market prices. But prices change all the time.
Fair enough, it was months ago I checked prices one day and saw it was correct to open the box.
The tone of your message sounds like you are disagreeing with me, but if I understand you, we are in agreement that usually it is correct to open the medical supply box.
I acknowledge that prices are dynamic. Some fool attempting to price fix supply boxes might temporarily make it correct to sell the unopened box, but I don't think it justifies checking my calculator every time. Usually opening them is correct, so that is what I would do and recommend to others.
The tone of your message sounds like you are disagreeing with me, but if I understand you, we are in agreement that usually it is correct to open the medical supply box.
I acknowledge that prices are dynamic. Some fool attempting to price fix supply boxes might temporarily make it correct to sell the unopened box, but I don't think it justifies checking my calculator every time. Usually opening them is correct, so that is what I would do and recommend to others.