I was hosting a game earlier and the person who joined clicked the gun and it shot 3 times (all misses) I've never seen this before, it it rare and how often does it happen?
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
you unlock the ability to shoot two times or three times after playing RR for a while.
Thanks for the answer!
i just did that today was it against you
I'm not sure it was half mil entry