Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 Killstreak

Started by Nemesis [2163874] on in Achievements.

21 replies · 393 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nemesis [2163874]

The one merit I assumed I would never get with such a high enemy count :D


This wasnt even planned, was only buying sluts until I got the rest of my naked attacks won and woke up to see I still wasnt in hosp which is unusual for me.

On average I have been hosped every 1.5 hours since I started this account (including the 6 month break I took from Torn).


I don't post here often since I am a restart most of my accomplishments are not something that is unexpected but this merit is an exception.



[image: i.gyazo.com]

EDIT: Now I can get back to my shitposting, that was a long 14ish hours for me of biting my tongue

Indubitably [2117849]
How wasn't it planned when you bought 500 defends(in under 1 hr) specifically for the kill streak?

Spending 400m for a merit deserves a grats though
Nemesis [2163874]
Reading comprehensive will help you go far in a text based MMO :P

I dont know anyone who would plan to take 14ish hours on a 500 killstreak. If I planed it, it would of happened in 1 hour or less and even that would be very risky for myself. I assumed I would of been hosped or mugged a few times while I slept atleast.


This wasnt even planned, was only buying sluts until I got the rest of my naked attacks won and woke up to see I still wasnt in hosp which is unusual for me.

EDIT: Now I can get back to my shitposting, that was a long 14ish hours for me of biting my tongue






EDIT: Seen you edited your post. You have proof that I paid for 500 killstreak in 1 hour or just assuming? I know its the later :P