Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notification Options....

Started by Dartainian [2019652] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Dartainian [2019652]
Hello Everyone, I hope I am not bringing up something that was discussed before. I was not able to find anything on this. I was asked by a in-game friend if there is a way to setup a notification when something happens in Torn such as a sale made, being attacked and such. I checked around and even though I have been here a while, I am still learning the game as I have been limited in the things I have done for a long time.

Any help that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated from myself and my friend.

Dart