Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by Instagram- [2280532] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Instagram- [2280532]
I invited a friend to the game and she did use me as her referral. I believe I'm supposed to get an event if I refer someone but I haven't gotten any event up till now and i also checked the "recruit citizens " page and there is no indicator that I referred her.
Name: QUEEN-SLIM [2539257]

Here's proof: http://prntscr.com/s5eyyp
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please have the other person post in this thread confirming the same, I will then pass it up for linking. Thanks!