Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Change TornStats email

Started by KoolAider [2457960] on in Tools & Userscripts.

6 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
KoolAider [2457960]
Dunno if this should be here or on the questions forum

So, the email I used to create my tornstats account has been permanently lost. Is there anything I can do to chance the email or delete the account itself to recreate it?

Yes this happened cuz Im a blockhead

No I cant recover the original email

Plz help