Hey all,
My life, like many others, has been changed by COVID-19. Instead of working a day job in an office, I've been helping my wife run our restaurant, making food in bulk for local charities, and helping my kids stay current with their school work which is now all online. To say the least, it's been a jarring change. In the middle of those times I like to write. Since I've been playing Torn so much lately I found inspiration in the story line I feel under the actual game play. I looked for a place in the forums to post my progress but didn't find any "lore" or "stories" section.
Anyway, feel free to take a look. I've posted the first few chapters on a blog I created. I'm no professional writer, but I do enjoy creating the stories and characters I write about. I hope some of you enjoy it as well.
My life, like many others, has been changed by COVID-19. Instead of working a day job in an office, I've been helping my wife run our restaurant, making food in bulk for local charities, and helping my kids stay current with their school work which is now all online. To say the least, it's been a jarring change. In the middle of those times I like to write. Since I've been playing Torn so much lately I found inspiration in the story line I feel under the actual game play. I looked for a place in the forums to post my progress but didn't find any "lore" or "stories" section.
Anyway, feel free to take a look. I've posted the first few chapters on a blog I created. I'm no professional writer, but I do enjoy creating the stories and characters I write about. I hope some of you enjoy it as well.