I have added many players to my friends list because they were helpful, and I have added many players to my blacklist - chaining targets. However, I have seen posts that suggest that the Blacklist actually has another use, such as blocking attacks or something.
Could someone fill me in on its extra uses?
Thanks :P
use it for chain/leveling/mug targets.. people who you don't like for some reason, people you want to keep an eye on maybe to get revenge when you are stronger.
You can use your friends list for this too, just note down the reason they are on there.
i am not aware of any other uses.. So would be interested if there are.
Adding people to your blacklist can affect their trades.
People with more enemies than friends can be automatically blocked by some traders.
There's an option.
I think you're referring to blacklisting to prevent those players from purchasing items from your bazaar or the item market.
Usually this is an attempt to prevent buymugging.
[image: i.ibb.co]
That would make sense, thanks! :)
I would advise you to not use the b word. I got chat muted because of it. Say law abiding African American citizen next time, okay :)