Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Easter Egg Honor Bar

Started by Manogr [2240256] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Manogr [2240256] ×1

Manogr [2240256]
Hello,

I exchanged a full set of easter eggs 2020 but did not receive the honor bar (and merit point I think). I received the Gold egg.
Stewie [1494547]
You got it last year.
22-04-2019 20:09:13Manogr was awarded the honor: Good Friday (Exchange all eggs for a gold one in the Easter egg hunt competition)
(Honor bar and merit is only ever received once)

Mentions: Manogr [2240256]