I was doing my gym and crimes, went to do refills, and when I went to return to each page I got an error stating, "Exeption: No suitable servers found ('serverSelectionTryOnce` set)..."
It occurred occasionally both at the gym and at the crimes page, and I was able to reproduce it one other time simply by clicking between the two pages.
Refreshing the page allows you to access the page normally but does not resolve the issue or stop it from occurring.
Since typing this out I have not been able to replicate the issue.
The full error page - gyazo
When you click the "Tutorial" button, atleast on the gym page, it brings up the gym with the unlocked to to-be-unlocked gyms at the bottom of the page and the training area right above that. All of the data in these areas looked to be correct to my character. I have not been able to see how this works for the crimes page nor was I able to grab a screenshot.
It occurred occasionally both at the gym and at the crimes page, and I was able to reproduce it one other time simply by clicking between the two pages.
Refreshing the page allows you to access the page normally but does not resolve the issue or stop it from occurring.
Since typing this out I have not been able to replicate the issue.
The full error page - gyazo
When you click the "Tutorial" button, atleast on the gym page, it brings up the gym with the unlocked to to-be-unlocked gyms at the bottom of the page and the training area right above that. All of the data in these areas looked to be correct to my character. I have not been able to see how this works for the crimes page nor was I able to grab a screenshot.